FRESCURE is a NEW finish for yarns and threads with ANTIBACTERIAL and FUNGICIDAL properties. Yarn treated with the FRESCURE finish allows our customers to offer the market more competitive garments:
- FRESCURE combats the growth of the bacteria and fungi that cause malodour and athlete’s foot, which end consumers can easily see for themselves and understand.
- Garments are cheaper to wash because, as bacteria and fungi do not reproduce, they do not need to be washed at such a high temperature, therefore making the product more environmentally friendly.
- Garments remain freshly washed for longer, so end consumers prefer this material once they have tried it.
- The endorsement of certification by AITEX, an internationally renowned Spanish textile institute, guarantees clear, objective communication with distribution channels.
The properties of FRESCURE are confirmed by tests carried out as per the American standard AATCC Test Method 100-1998: “Antibacterial Finishes on Textile materials: Assessment of”, and the results of the 2005PN0168 test report, after the yarn is subjected to 50 washes to test its performance (UNE EN ISO 6330:2001).
Yarns and threads treated with FRESCURE are capable of killing 99.98% of Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538, the primary cause of malodour.
Yarns and threads treated with FRESCURE are suitable for almost all textile products, but they are mainly recommended for:
- Sportswear: tracksuits, t-shirts, sweatshirts.
- Shirts and sweaters that are worn in contact with the skin.
- Blankets and sheets.
- Textiles used for cleaning.
In order to convey the message ANTIBACTERIAL AND FUNGICIDAL GARMENT to the distribution channel easily and clearly, the yarn is supplied together with labels about the characteristics of the product treated with FRESCURE so that they can be sewn into the garment together with its other labels. These labels, which are aimed at the end consumer, will differentiate this antibacterial and fungicidal product from standard products, thus helping to attract the attention of end consumers at the retail outlet and improving their impression of the product.